September 20, 2005
In this issue: Blood Drive, Healthy Hearts and Friends
21st Century Dental Hurricane Relief Blood Drive
Friday September 30, 2005
8:00am-noon - our office
Blood donation. It's about an hour of your time. It's About Life.
- Carter BloodCare will be "in the house"
- Free T-shirts given by Carter (which can be donated instead to the relief effort)
- During this month, Carter will also put the name of every blood donor into a hat for a $1000 gift certificate to Best Buy.
- We will enter all donors in a drawing for a free weekend at the Four Seasons.
- Enjoy one of our famous milk shakes to bring back that color!
- We will be donating $21 for every pint given to the Salvation Army DFW.
If the date and time is not good for you, you may also donate at a center near you, and as long as you use our account number (SPON 041455) we will still donate $21 for you, and you will be entered in the drawing for our Four Seasons weekend. For more information about donating blood, check out Carter BloodCare.
Healthy Heart Month
September at 21st Century Dental is Healthy Heart Month. This year, we are concentrating on educating our patients on C-Reactive Proteins (CRPs). These nasty guys create an increased risk for heart disease.
Care to Share Program
We have created a new program to show you how much we appreciate your efforts in sending in your friends and coworkers. Each new patient that you send in after September 1st will receive a $50 credit towards dental work or products. Additionally, if they put your name as the one who referred them, you will receive the same $50 credit! (not redeemable for cash).