Creating Beautiful Smiles with Lumineers for Irving & Las Colinas
Are you satisfied with the way your teeth look? Do you often find yourself dreaming of a bright, beautiful smile that can turn heads and light up a room? If you are seeking a bright, vibrant smile, then you are not alone. Thousands of Americans wish they could get an aesthetically pleasing smile and correct their dental imperfections. With advancements in dental technologies and overall care, cosmetic dentistry is now a safe, effective way to create and obtain a celebrity-like smile. 21st Century Dental & Sleep Center, located in Irving, TX, offers Lumineers, which can provide an amazing, stunning smile.
Professional Dental Care for Great Smiles
Our Irving, TX dentists, professionals with decades of experience, and our stellar team of expert practitioners are passionate about providing quality care and we are dedicated to giving the best possible treatments to every patient that walks into our office. With an office equipped with the latest in dental technology, and our team following the newest dental trends, we can ensure proper, professional care for your needs. We are genuinely invested in your oral goals, and with our skills and experience, we can help you accomplish them when you visit our doctors.
Get Picture-Perfect Teeth with Lumineers
Lumineers by Cerinate are contact lens-thin strips of porcelain that are fitted on your natural teeth. The Lumineers are applied with minimal – if any – grinding or shaving of your teeth, and after the treatment, you will have a beautiful smile. Lumineers are a special treatment, as they can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain from the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. After an initial consultation, in which we will discuss and plan the treatment, you will return for only two or three visits to receive the treatment. After you final visit, you can walk out of our building with a customized, personalize, luminous smile. Does it sound too good to be true? It’s not, as Lumineers can correct the following dental issues:
- Brighten Stained and Discolored Teeth: Foods and beverages stain teeth, and yellowing occurs naturally. Instead of trying to get a brighter smile with teeth whitening treatments, Lumineers can provide a permanent solution.
- Fix Chipped Teeth: Chipped teeth can cause negative effects on self-esteem. Lumineers can fix cracks and restore your smile.
- Eliminate Spacing and Gaps: Sometimes, teeth push away from one another during developmental stages. This treatment can correct the issue and eliminates spacing or gaps.
- Correct Misalignment: On the inverse of spacing, crowding can occur during tooth development. Similar to spacing issues, Lumineers can correct misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Reshape Teeth: Small or misshapen teeth can prove to be annoying, and many are embarrassed if they have small teeth. Our treatment can give you natural, normal-sized teeth.
- Renew Old Dental Work: Crowns, fillings, sealants, and other dental treatment are effective, but if not cared for properly, they can fade or become less prominent. Lumineers can be placed on top of former dental work, restoring your smile and protecting the older treatment.
Achieve Your Ideal Smile Today
Are you ready to stop worrying about the look of your teeth? Isn’t it time to get the smile of your dreams? Contact our office today and schedule your consultation with our fantastic group of professionals. We want to help everyone gain their ideal smile, and our doors are always open to those considering this treatment. Our team happily provides our services to the families of Irving, TX, Farmers Branch, Dallas, Coppell, Grapevine, and the neighboring communities.