April 7, 2005
What’s New at 21st Century Dental?
Well..maybe not new, but we want everyone to know that we are more than just a dental office!
- We offer notary service free of charge to our existing patients. Just call or email ahead and make sure that Kelly is available and she’ll be happy to help you out.
- Our photo-brushing contest is still going strong. Don’t forget to send in your picture. Check it out! photo brushing contest (Remember, this is to benefit the “Kids With a Smile” Foundation)
- We have your health in mind by having an AED (automated external defibrillator) in our office, as well as educated doctors and staff in its use.
- Did you know that you can have your website featured on ours? Just click here and give us your name, site address and a short description.
- Speaking of a fun website, check this one out! You can look at your house from a satellite - http://terrafly.fiu.edu/
In the spotlight this month, meet Jill Cruson. Affectionately known as “The Real Deal”, she has 15 years experience with the practice, starting with Dr. Smith back when they were still foot-pumping the handpieces (editorial exaggeration). Married to Tommy for 12 years, she’s a highly devoted mother to the two most adorable children, seven-year-old Aubree (a Jill mini-me) and three-year-old Justin (a Tommy mini-me). She has an extremely close relationship with her mom, who plays second mom to the kiddoes when Jill is taking care of all of us. As a matter of fact, all the women in her family are extremely close.
She loves potty training (NOT!), country music, country & western dancing, Celine Dion, craft shows, and gambling. She’s also an incredible cook! Assumed parallels: We think she hears Celine wailing the Titanic theme song when the ship is symbolically sinking (as her “crafty” moves are failing) at the poker table. This would all be soothed of course by a C & W heart breaker and a batch of homemade cookies.
An Army brat born in Stuttgart, Germany, Jill has spent the majority of her life in Irving, TX. She has the most lovely, calm, and soothing chairside manner. Jill is extremely competent, highly skilled, and places a very high value on her dental care and the manner in which she delivers it. Steady and reliable, she quietly goes about her business in the most professional manner. Extremely loyal, her patients and our 21st Century Dental team love her…she makes us all feel at ease. I think you’ll agree that we’re so glad to have Jill Cruson on OUR team!
And now for a chance to win a Coby progressive scan DVD Player
Congratulations to our patient Vanessa S., who won the $100 Best Buy gift card in